Trouble entering card reader mode

Hello, anyone who has a board able to enter card reader mode?

I can’t seem to do it I’m on a macbook pro running high sierra, I assume I’m missing something, can anyone replicate or chime in with what the obvious thing I’m doing wrong is, don’t want to raise it as a bug if I’m at fault, compiler throw up this and nothing happens:

Disconnected from device.
USB device found
Connected to device.
Firmware version on attached device: 3.0.1.0, crc=0x9922E990
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /Applications/Akso.app/Contents/Resources/firmware/mounter/mounter_build/mounter.sram1.bin (No such file or directory)
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /Applications/Akso.app/Contents/Resources/firmware/mounter/mounter_build/mounter.sram1.bin (No such file or directory)
at java.base/java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)
at java.base/java.io.FileInputStream.open(FileInputStream.java:219)
at java.base/java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java:157)
at axoloti.connection.USBBulkConnection_v2.write(USBBulkConnection_v2.java:644)
at axoloti.target.TargetModel.uploadPatchToMemory(TargetModel.java:451)
at axoloti.swingui.target.TargetMenu.jMenuItemMountActionPerformed(TargetMenu.java:281)
at axoloti.swingui.target.TargetMenu.access$400(TargetMenu.java:24)
at axoloti.swingui.target.TargetMenu$5.actionPerformed(TargetMenu.java:97)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1967)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2308)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:405)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:262)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(AbstractButton.java:369)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(BasicMenuItemUI.java:1020)
at java.desktop/com.apple.laf.AquaMenuItemUI.doClick(AquaMenuItemUI.java:157)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(BasicMenuItemUI.java:1064)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6635)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3342)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6400)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2263)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:5011)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2321)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4843)
at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4918)
at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4547)
at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4488)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2307)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2772)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4843)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:772)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:721)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:715)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:85)
at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:95)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$5.run(EventQueue.java:745)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$5.run(EventQueue.java:743)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:85)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:742)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:203)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:124)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:113)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:109)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:90)

Same on 10.14.6 Mojave. Looks like a bug to me.

Cheers Tele, thanks for confirming. I guess I’ll raise a bug report on github

@reubenfinger @tele_player Not surprised on this one. I spent time fixing the mounter, but if I recall correctly there was some lingering thing I needed to address. The mounter binary it’s looking for there is currently left out of the release packages. It may be that I resolved the issue and just forgot to include it in the release build.

Please log an issue, and I’ll take a look prior to the next patch release.

1 Like

Thanks Nic, just raised it as an issue on github, perhaps in the wrong place, along with a few bugs on other community objects that I have come across from just tooling around

Cool, thanks!

Something that is general like this should be opened against https://github.com/zrna-research/akso

And then object-specific things against https://github.com/zrna-research/akso-factory or https://github.com/zrna-research/akso-community

Sometimes it’s not totally obvious, like some of the object faults are really going to be fixed with general level changes, but it’s helpful for me to know that the issue originated with a specific object.